“We said, as we were developing ‘Iron Man 1,’ and working on these films, that our characters need to be as interesting out of their costumes as they are inside their costumes, fighting and flying around.” – Kevin Feige.
There have been many films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, yet few out of every odd film has been made by similar creators. When various authors meet up in an establishment like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, every one of them has their own extraordinary thought regarding what they need to bring to the universe. Obviously, a portion of these thoughts is acknowledged better compared to other people. Thus endless characters from the comics have appeared in the universe just to be thrown to the side like the trash. While characters like Bucky Barnes and Loki’s god of mischief are being investigated in additional profundity than fans initially expected, there are yet different characters that have been acquainted with the MCU just to be introduced and wasted like nothing. So in an attempt to give justice to these characters, we at Animated Times have compiled a list of 10 of the characters that were introduced in the MCU but were, later on, wasted like garbage. Isn’t it interesting? If yes, then let’s hop on to the list without wasting much time.
10. Pietro Maximoff Died As Soon As He Was Introduced:
9. Evan Peters’s Pietro Maximoff Was Used As A Terrible Fake-Out:
8. Black Widow Was Never Used To Her Full Potential:
7. Aaron Davis Has A Blink-And-You’ll-Miss-His Appearance:
6. War Machine Barely Makes Appearances Anymore:
5. Battlestar Was Killed Too Soon:
4. Annette Bening Played Mar-Vell & Immediately Died:
3. Hawkeye Was One Of The Founding Avengers But Feels Like A Minor Character:
2. Betty Ross Hasn’t Been Seen —Or Really Even Mentioned— Since Her Introduction:
1. Bruce Banner’s Arc & Character Are All Over The Place:
So yes, these are 10 Characters In The MCU That Were Introduced Only To Be Wasted. Well, I really got pissed when Evan Peters’s Pietro was used in such a wrong way in Wandavision. I mean, how could they just bring a character from another universe just for a “boner joke”! Marvel made all its fans disappointed there. What do you people as fans have to say about these characters that were brought just to be wasted? Let us know down in the comment section below what you think about such a thing and keep on reading Animated Times, your one-stop destination, on getting a closer look into the entertainment industry, upcoming movies, and TV Series or celebrity gossips, and much more stuff; we have got you all covered. So continue reading animated times, guys, for more.