Tom Brady is accustomed to having his name brought up in the media to generate the interest of viewers in news stories. He is presently a retired football player eager to start the next phase of his life. During that time, he is online and commenting on specific Instagram posts.  

Most recently, a Sports Illustrated Instagram post based on a segment from the recent season of The Marchand and Ourand Sports Media PodcastThe American former football quarterback tried to put an end to the recent rumor that he might leave his massive $375 million Fox deal.

Sports media insider, Andrew Marchand of The New York Post predicted that there was a good chance Tom Brady would decide not to honor his contract with Fox to begin hosting Sunday games in the fall of 2024. After Sports Illustrated shared this claim on its Instagram account, Brady, however, refuted it.

Tom Brady
Tom Brady

As a result, no, Brady won’t break his enormous contract with FOX to serve as the network’s top NFL color analyst. 

Also Read: “Where are you Tom?”: Alleged Girlfriend of Tom Brady, Veronika Rajek Partying With Famous Rapper Gets Wild Reaction From Fans

Tom Brady Denies A ‘Fake News’ Speculation Report

Last year, Tom Brady’s beloved ex-wife Gisele Bundchen, left him following a contentious divorce. He was in a tough spot, which is understandable. The top athlete, on the other hand, has a steel nerve and an iron heart. His countless fans are holding out hope that he will certainly bounce back.

Fox Sports reportedly offered him an incredible $375 million contract to serve as the primary NFL analyst for the following ten years, according to reports. This contract with Fox will reportedly make him one of the highest-paid analysts in TV history.

However, according to sources who spoke to Andrew Marchand of the New York Post, Brady may be considering passing on the chance because he might not be prepared for the extensive journey.

Screenshot 2023 05 06 104609

On his podcast earlier this week, Marchand claimed to be in favor of Brady not becoming a broadcaster for Fox. A flurry of headlines questioned the retired quarterback’s loyalty to Fox after the media insider estimated that there was a 49% chance that Brady would do it and a 51% chance that he wouldn’t.

On Friday morning, the father of three responded to a Sports Illustrated Instagram post about Marchand’s report by writing, “Fake News”.

Does the “Fake News” response put an end to rumors about Brady’s employment status at Fox? 

Also Read: While Ex-Wife Gisele Bundchen Was Conquering Met Gala 2023 With Bombshell Dress, Tom Brady Was Focusing on Inner Peace by Distracting Himself With Golf

Does He Still Intend To Work For The Fox?

Nobody would be shocked if Tom Brady makes his third comeback from retirement after doing so twice already. It is safe to assume that he would bring the same tendency toward indecision to any position outside of football. Brady is still making every effort to show that he is committed to calling games for Fox in 2024.

Thanks to the wonderful people at the New York Post, rumors of Brady possibly breaking his 10-year, $375 million contract with FOX began to circulate.

The father of three has undoubtedly amassed more wealth than the average person. His earnings from his NFL contracts alone, not including his endorsements, and other potential sources of income, are listed by Spotrac as being close to $333 million.

Tom Brady
Tom Brady

Leaving $375 million on the table may seem like a lot, but Brady would probably still be able to afford his basic needs even without the large Fox deal.

The ex-husband of Gisele Bündchen has until the start of the next season to make his decision because he has made it clear he needs time to get ready and refine his skills as an analyst. Apparently, it wouldn’t surprise anyone if he was doing something else by the time the 2024 season rolls around. 

Also Read: “It was a great time”: Gisele Bündchen’s Father Was Extremely Fond of Ex-Boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio, Reportedly Hung Out With Him After Daughter Married Tom Brady

Source- Sports Illustrated 

Explore from around the WEB