Tom Brady is a sports superstar who has had a tumultuous private life in recent times. After his heartbreaking divorce from his ex-wife Gisele Bundchen, Brady is trying to craft a new life for himself. He retired from his lifelong passion for football and got amazing offers from various corporations.

Brady was offered an insane deal by Fox worth a whopping $375 million. However, analysts now speculate that he might ditch the deal. He allegedly doesn’t like to travel a lot, and this job would have required him to do the same.

Tom Brady Might Quit His $375M Deal With Fox Sports

Tom Brady
Tom Brady

Tom Brady is at a pivotal moment in life. His beloved wife, Gisele Bundchen, left him after a bitter divorce. All this has understandably put him in a spot. However, the ace athlete has an iron heart and nerves of steel. He would bounce back, as is the hope of his millions of fans. Last year, Fox Sports CEO Lachlan Murdoch announced that the football legend would be the network’s No. 1 game analyst upon retirement from his National Football League career. Then, in February, the seven-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback announced his retirement from the NFL via Instagram.

According to reports, Fox Sports offered Tom Brady an astonishing $375 million deal to become the lead NFL analyst for the next ten years. But the corporate spokesman, Brian Nick debunked the amount offered to the NFL icon with a statement. He said,

“What has been reported isn’t an accurate description of the deal, and we have not released details beyond what was disclosed on our quarterly earnings call.”

Tom Brady
Tom Brady

As per several reports, the contract includes an impressive amount of $375 million, and Brady can earn a staggering 37.5 million dollars per season. But according to New York Post’s Andrew Marchland, Tom Brady is considering other options for his future, and he might quit this deal. He revealed this information on his weekly Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast.

Also Read: While Ex-Wife Gisele Bundchen Was Conquering Met Gala 2023 With Bombshell Dress, Tom Brady Was Focusing on Inner Peace by Distracting Himself With Golf

Talking about Tom Brady’s whopping deal with Fox Sports, Andrew Marchland said,

“It was at 51 percent that he’s going to do it to 49 that he’s not going to do it with the reasoning; it’s so much money he’ll try it for a year. However, I’ve talked to a couple of people recently close to Brady, and I kind of feel like I’m going 49 percent chance he does it and a 51 percent chance he doesn’t. He doesn’t want to travel that much – obviously, he’s going to go private.”

The American writer continued,

“I think Brady’s a guy who, if he’s in, he’s all-in, so he’s not going to be showing up the day of games like Joe Buck and Troy Aikman do sometimes. He’s going to be there early if he’s going to do it. So it’s going to be a four-day event, again, cry me a river for that type of money for five and a half months.”

After achieving enormous success in his sports career, Tom Brady’s contract with Fox Sports will be significant for his future, as he has officially retired from National Football League.

Also Read: “It was a great time”: Gisele Bündchen’s Father Was Extremely Fond of Ex-Boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio, Reportedly Hung Out With Him After Daughter Married Tom Brady

A Brief Note on Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s Relationship

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen

The former NFL star Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen were the hottest couples in tinsel town. The former couple shares two beautiful children from their marriage. They fell in love and tied the knot in a private ceremony in Santa Monica, California, on February 26, 2009.

Also Read: “Where are you Tom?”: Alleged Girlfriend of Tom Brady, Veronika Rajek Partying With Famous Rapper Gets Wild Reaction From Fans

Alas, things didn’t remain so good for long, and the couple had a falling out and parted ways on seemingly cordial terms in 2022. However, since then, rumors of lingering feelings and jealousy have periodically come up. Since his messy divorce from the Brazilian supermodel, Brady has been linked with many A-list celebs in the entertainment industry.

Source: NY Post

Explore from around the WEB