‘Thor: The Dark World‘ was released in 2013. But, it wasn’t as good as other MCU movies. The audience didn’t receive it well. When asked which MCU movie was the worst, most of them answer Thor 2. There were many reasons why fans disliked this movie. One of them is that the movie lacked Thor’s defining identity. Chris Hemsworth himself acknowledged this issue. But, this movie is still an important part of the MCU. It has a few details that are important for subsequent movies in the MCU. This means the fans should anyhow watch this movie. So, to make it easier for you, we’ve brought this list that points out small details about Thor: The Dark World. Check them out! Let us know in the comments if you noticed any noteworthy details in the movie.
1. Chris Hemsworth’s Wife Cameod In The Film. Natalie Portman Couldn’t Make It To Reshoot The Final Kiss Scene. So, Chris Got His Wife Dressed Up In Portman’s Costume And Shot The Scene
2. When The Bifrost Opens, It Takes The Front Of The Car With It. It Can Be Later Seen Flying Towards Heimdall
3. Selvig’s Chalkboard Has References From Both- Real World And Marvel Comics
4. When Loki Was Posing As Odin, He Missed A Significant Detail. In Norse Mythology And In The MCU, Odin Is Never Seen Without His Ravens- Hugin And Munin. However, Loki Forgot About Them!
5. When Odin Explains to Thor And Jane About Aether, He Mentions About Infinity Stones That We All Tend To Notice And Ignore. He Says, “While The Other Relics Often Appear As Stones, The Aether Is Fluid And Ever Changing“
6. It Can Be Seen From Where The Bifrost Was Repaired After The Events Of First Thor Movie
7. Nidavellir, The Home Of The Dwarves Was Mentioned And Forgotten About Until ‘Infinity War’
8. Surtur’s Dimension, Muspelheim, Makes A Brief Appearance. This Is Blink-And-You’ll-Miss-It Detail
9. Loki Was Impersonating Odin. But He Didn’t Hold Mjolnir And Let Thor Hold It. Why? Because If He Would Hold It, His Cover Would Blow As He Wasn’t Worthy Of Holding It
10. You Can See Mjolnir Manifest Thor’s Costume
11. Odin’s True Nature Is Portrayed- His Tactical Mind, Knack For Warfare And Conquest