While Bucky Barnes has developed a lot since his debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier uncovered some sad facts about the character. James Buchanan “Bucky” Barnes has been a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe since 2011’s Captain America: The First Avenger. He battled close by the Sentinel of Liberty during World War II. The character has changed and developed significantly in the most recent decade of the Infinity Saga. With the character’s new featuring role on Disney+’s The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, fans had the opportunity to rethink Bucky. He ended up engaged in the fight with the Flag-Smashers and the new Captain America. The series just further featured some painful insights regarding the Marvel Cinematic Universes Bucky Barnes, the legend some time ago known as the Winter Soldier.
10. His Oldest Friend In The World Left Him Behind:
9. Bucky Hasn’t Had Much Of A Break In 90 Years:
8. He’s Still Trying To Atone For His Past As The Winter Soldier:
7. Bucky Is Dealing With PTSD & Suffers From Vivid Nightmares:
6. The White Wolf May Have Lost His Sanctuary Of Wakanda:
5. He Wasn’t Steve Rogers’ Chosen Successor As Captain America:
4. The Shield Was The Closest Thing He Had To A Family:
3. He Still Doubts Steve’s Ongoing Faith In Him:
2. Sam Won’t Let Him Flirt With His Sister Sarah:
1. Bucky No Longer Has A Mission Or Purpose To Guide Him:
So 10 Unhappy Things About Bucky From FATWS. Buck really has been through a lot, and moreover, Sam not letting him flirt with his sister Sarah is the worst part of all. What do you guys have to say about it? Do let us know which among these sad moments about Bucky made u cry down in the comment section below what you think about such a thing happening. Until then, keep on reading Animated Times, your one-stop destination, on getting a closer look into the entertainment industry, upcoming movies, and TV Series or celebrity gossips, and much more stuff; we have got you all covered. So continue reading animated times, guys, for more.